Bespoke luxury living
Each person’s ideal home is different so we offer a flexible and tailored approach to your development requirements.
Working with you to create a solution that meets your needs. Some of the approaches taken on recent prestige properties include:
- Sensitively mixing classical with contemporary: Mill House set in rural Kent, is an excellent example of sensitively mixing old and new involving the restoration of a Georgian house and attached 16th century mill, with a highly contemporary extension. This scheme presents a beautiful combination of period features and high contemporary design to complement each other.
- Traditional styling with a modern twist: Each End House is a traditionally styled 5-bedroom house in the Kent vernacular style providing its owners with a bright, airy and large modern family home.
- Encouraging shared family living: a ‘corridor-less’ open plan space can achieve this, while retaining intimacy when required by separating the spaces with sliding partitions. The idea of a seamless flow between spaces has been used to connect indoor with outside – blurring the boundary between garden and house.
- Sustainable living space: the advantages of sustainable construction need not be sacrificed for luxury living. On our prestige developments, energy consumption has been greatly reduced through maximising natural light; low energy light fittings; external lighting with daylight sensors and PIR detectors; highly efficient modern heating systems; insulation with high levels of thermal performance and underfloor heating.
- Creating ultramodern accommodation: luxury residences with superior specifications have included home gyms, reading rooms and substantial basement areas integrating indoor swimming pool facilities.
Visit our projects gallery or click on the images below to start exploring our experience of prestige homes.